Yup. It’s true. We are looking for THE most hip-hop Account Manager to join us in our Dusseldorf headquarters. Awesomeness to follow.
Reporting to the CEO, GlibHippo’s Account Manager (AM) is responsible and accountable for the planning and execution of marketing efforts, and tracking / reporting for key accounts. In addition, the AM has overall responsibility for managing their accounts’ growth, profitability, and the value-add relationship with clients.
What does all that HR-ese mean? You will ‘own’ your clients’ accounts. Success will be yours to create by deploying your talent for ‘good’. GlibHippo will provide the tools and support to make a difference, creating real marketing value for our partners, growing GlibHippo’s business with them.
The ideal candidate has laughed out-loud at least once today. You know the old-school and can combine that knowledge with your proven online skills to bring a little magic to the cold world of digital advertising. Your spreadsheet manipulation and data crunching skills are the envy of the PhD’s in our finance department. You analyze, optimize, and employ best practices to convert sales, improve performance, and achieve high ROIs. You posses a level of foresight that borders on clairvoyance. Clients feel you can read their minds! Familiarity with small arms a plus.
If you are interested, advertise yourself. Send us your CV and a one-page, single spaced letter detailing what you could bring to the Hippo: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details on your knowledge, experience and skill requirements are below:
- Experience managing online ad campaigns such as CPC, CPA, CPM, banners, SEO/SEM.
- Proven record of successful relationship development with international clients.
- At least two years of account management or client-service experience in digital media.
- Aware of trends, best practices, and business developments on the Web. Curiosity.
- Knowledge of digital media production process i.e. how banners and whatnot get made.
- You already know how to use a computer, install your own printers, configure email accounts and all the other basic skills one should have in the 21st century.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- High energy, we don’t do complacent. Passion for meeting the needs of advertising partners.
- Fluency in German preferred.
- Will be working/based out of our Dusseldorf office
- Previous experience with a software, marketing or communications company a plus.